We’re thrilled you’re considering working with us. You’ll be joining a diverse, friendly, fun, fast-paced, innovative, and inspiring community. What unites us is our shared passion to help mums and families through our technology and community.
Office snacks & company gathering
Training & development
Premium health coverage
Quality Assurance Engineer
About the Company :
– theAsianparent is the largest online content and community platform for women in Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we run theAsianparent.com, HerStyleAsia, AsianMoneyGuide, and NONILO.com.
– Our flagship brand, theAsianparent.com, is Southeast Asia’s #1 digital parenting destination and reaches over 11 million mums in the region. As a group, we reach over 12 million Asian women monthly, with content available in 13 different languages.
– We are looking for a front-end engineer with 4+ years of experience. They’ll be responsible for crafting useful, visually appealing and stable applications while collaborating with the product, design & back-end engineering team. We iterate fast on prototypes but building final products carefully.
Work Experience: 4 years & above
Skills and Qualifications
Send us your CV and/or Portfolio and we’ll be in touch!
– theAsianparent is the largest online content and community platform for women in Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we run theAsianparent.com, HerStyleAsia, AsianMoneyGuide and NONILO.com.
Job Requirements :
Who should apply for this role? You are an expert/master in the below tools/skills :
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful search engine optimisation professional, to join the leading growth-stage startup in the most meaningful segment of the economy (parents) in two of the fastest growing regions in the world (South East Asiaand Africa). What we are trying to do is truly disruptive and life changing and the work that you will do would immediately impact the lives of mothers around Asia. This is a rolewhere a career is made, if you are up for the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
– About theAsianparent
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions in the form of content,community, and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com, Vertex Ventures, among others.
Link: https://tickledmedia.com/ / https://sg.theasianparent.com/
About the role
This role will be based in our Mumbai, India office and report to the Deputy Regional Head of Content.
The primary role will be to build technical SEO, manage and optimise all SEO activities across our 10 markets including:
A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with ambitious growth plans. Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of SEO and become a well-rounded SEO professional. Dynamic and supportive work culture. A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.
– Tickled Media is the largest online content and community platform for women in Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we run theAsianparent.com, HerStyleAsia, AsianMoneyGuide and NONILO.com.
Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps Designing graphics user interface elements
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who can help us to build easy-to-use products.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features.